The Literacy Footprints Digital Reader (subscription version) provides digital access for students and teachers to read the titles and use the corresponding lesson cards that comprise each of the Literacy Footprints classroom sets. The Digital Reader provides a digital classroom that aligns with the Literacy Footprints Complete System of Guided Reading. It will enhance the use of Literacy Footprints print kits but can also be used as a stand-alone digital product with some adjustments to the lessons.
Teachers are able to use the digital books to share via online instruction by way of their own prerecorded lessons, or they can assign titles for the student to retrieve and read through the student’s own account access. Books may only be read when logged into this account-based website platform; the titles are not available for download.
- All the titles and lesson plans for each Literacy Footprints grade level set, available digitally
- Easy to organize each digital classroom into small groups
- Teachers manage the independent books accessible for each student by level
- Teachers assign books for students to read instructionally
- Teachers and administrators can easily access data with reading logs for each student
- Includes recorded 3-part video lessons for at least one book per level
- Over 1,000 titles, Levels A–Z
- Easy-to-use lessons to support reading instruction
- Interactive tools for word study activities
- Easily accessible data points for teachers and administrators
- Complete access to our guided reading assessment
- Links directly to online student data tracking system
The Digital Reader is an annual subscription. It does not automatically renew.
Common Digital Reader Q&As
- Literacy Footprints Digital Reader Leveling Guide
- Office Hours Webinar: Using the Literacy Footprints Digital Reader: Nuts and Bolts
- Additional questions regarding Student Data Privacy may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.