This easy-to-use assessment kit aligns with Literacy Footprints and identifies the instructional and independent reading levels for students. This version provides teachers with the complete Guided Reading Assessment Kit, PLUS digital copies of all 28 assessment books, to provide means of assessing student progress remotely, when necessary.
The Literacy Footprints Guided Reading Assessment is truly affordable, so every classroom can have a kit, every student can benefit from quality progress monitoring, and every school can be confident in the continuity of instruction. Volume discounts are available.
The kit includes:
The digital access is per teacher and is only available as an add-on when a print kit is purchased, one add-on per print kit purchased.
- 28 books (2 at each level) created expressly for our Assessment Kits, featuring the characters that readers of Pioneer Valley Books and Literacy Footprints know and love
- A teaching guide created to make planning, implementation, and data interpretation simple and successful
- A video tutorial that walks you through coding, scoring, and analyzing running records
- Printable online assessment forms, available on demand for our Assessment users
- An Online Student Data Tracker to simplify the process of recording and monitoring student progress, and simplify sharing information with administrators and parents, as needed
- Digital versions of all 28 assessment titles added to your teacher’s Digital Reader classroom. In this era of remote instruction, digital resources have become vital to positive instruction.