This easy-to-use assessment kit aligns with Literacy Footprints and identifies the instructional and independent reading levels for students. This version includes 24 print assessment books, Levels O–Z, and a comprehensive teaching guide, packed in a convenient carrying case. It includes access to the online student tracker.
The Literacy Footprints Guided Reading Assessment is truly affordable, so every classroom can have a kit, every student can benefit from quality progress monitoring, and every school can be confident in the continuity of instruction. Volume discounts are available.
The kit includes:
- 24 books (2 books at each level) created expressly for our Assessment Kits, featuring the characters that readers of Pioneer Valley Books and Literacy Footprints know and love
- A teaching guide created to make planning, implementation, and data interpretation simple and successful
- A video tutorial that walks you through coding, scoring, and analyzing running records
- Printable online assessment forms, available on demand for our Assessment users
- An Online Student Data Tracker to simplify the process of recording and monitoring student progress, and simplify sharing information with administrators and parents, as needed
- Optional upgrade to include digital versions of each assessment title an an annual subscription
Bonus: Trial of a Digital Reader subscription for 1 teacher for the current school year included with each assessment kit purchased