Watch Stepping Together in action!
Lively whole-group instruction in phonemic awareness, phonics, reading, comprehension, and writing using engaging phonics resources, fiction and nonfiction texts, and decodable short Super Stories.
Each Stepping Together kit features:
- 3 copies each of 35 titles
- A comprehensive teaching guide that provides detailed instructions for teaching procedures and supports a smooth implementation
- 175 days of whole-group lesson plans
- 3 lap-sized books for read-aloud of Nursery Rhymes, songs, and chants
- Dry-erase lapboards for 24 students
- 24 copies each of 35 “Super Stories” bundled into 7 distinct week-long booklets — decodable texts to support phonics instruction
- Built-in progress monitoring and summative assessments for every module
- Downloadable resources
- One-year Teacher subscription for the Digital Reader
- Various classroom materials to support instruction