The Digital Reader provides teachers and students with a comprehensive library of high-quality, beautifully illustrated books that can be used for small-group differentiated instruction, shared reading, and small- and whole-group phonics instruction. NOTE: Ordering a new Digital Reader subscription? Orders must be processed before your account can be activated. Digital Reader orders currently take 1–3 business days (excluding holidays) to process.Student licenses must accompany at least one teacher license and cannot be used as a stand-alone account. Purchase Teacher License
Student licenses provide:
- Access to the book assignment feature
- Individual book bag Individual bookshelf
- Word study and phonics activities
- Book introduction videos
- Reading Goals (must be set by the teacher or account admin)
- Reading badges
School and District:
Contact our Digital Reader Support Team for large volume purchases: email@example.com
School and district resources on the Digital Reader include:
- Rostering integration (rostering compatible with Clever and Classlink)
- At-a-glance reading stats at district, school, and classroom levels
- Downloadable reports of reading stats, assessments, and progress monitoring
- Easy-to-navigate support settings
- Professional learning resources
- Account rep services
- A continuously updated library of support articles
- Real time person-to-person support
When placing your order online, please include the full name and email address of the person who will be using the teacher license. For multiple licenses, include the contact person who will be responsible for submitting your staff roster for all teacher accounts.
If you are renewing an existing account, please include the name of your school and district in the comments field when you check out, as well as a point of contact so we can ensure that the correct teacher licenses stay activated.
The Digital Reader is an annual subscription. It does not automatically renew.
Go on a journey—see the Reading Adventures feature!